1. You Are Worth ItYou have spent so much money on your photographer, your dress, your venue…why would you skimp on your face? You will be looking at your wedding photographs for the rest of your life. Although you may do a great job on your everyday makeup, for your wedding day, hire someone who specializes in makeup for photography. Your wedding is a special day and looking as good in photos as well as in real life is supremely important.
2. Staying PowerWhether your makeup artist uses airbrush makeup or traditional makeup, they will know what products to use to keep your makeup lasting all day and all night. Living in Michigan we know how to keep brides makeup lasting all night in the heat, lasting all night and until the reception is over! It is not an easy task, but with the right products it is definitely attainable. Bridal artists use professional products, knows which products to use and not use and have the knowledge as to which ones work with your particular hair or skin type. We are trained to create looks that compliment your dress, the theme of the wedding and your personality. Bridal Makeup artists understand how makeup will show up with the flash of the camera or under certain lighting conditions. Also we understand the longevity needs of a brides hugs, kisses and tears of joy. With this education and skill, your bridal makeup artist will insure your makeup is never too much or too little and that your wedding photos will be “picture perfect”.
3. Knowledge is Power A professional makeup artist will be trained in the art of highlighting your best features and contouring any imperfections. They will know how to fix your brows to best frame your eyes and cover that last minute pimple. Did you know that using a foundation with SPF in it will make you look like a ghost in flash photography? If not, then you should consider leaving your wedding makeup to a professional.; Are you concerned about the effect a camera can have of adding weight to the face? A makeup artist with experience will know exactly what to do. While each bride’s request is different (some like it natural, others like a more dramatic look) each will be done perfectly so that it looks great for the camera.
4. Your Wedding Party Will Be PerfectA professional makeup artist will take into consideration each bridesmaid’s coloring and personal style to create a unique but uniform look for your entire bridal party. This will avoid the issue of the one bridesmaid who loves shimmery silver eyeshadow and looks like she has overkill on her eyelids, or the one bridesmaid who refuses to wear makeup and looks lackluster in your photographs. These are your photos 10 years from now. You don’t want to have only part of your bridal party in sequence and complimenting each other with their professional looks, while a few of the girls look out of place with too much of a smokey eye or not enough bronzer. Note you can see many more ideas on : http://www.bridalbeautydetroit.com/faqs.html Want to have a cohesive look for you and your Bridal Party? Some of your bridesmaids may also be inexperienced with what hairstyle is going to look best for their face shape. Or they may not know how to accomplish the look the other girls have received if everyone is doing the same style. A professional artist can help to make sure everyone looks great together!
5. Stress Free on your big dayAn on-location makeup artist will come to your location of choice. They will create an environment where you will feel pampered and totally relaxed before the festivities begin. They will save you time from having to run from one location to the next and will keep everything on a scheduled timeline. Having your makeup done by a Makeup Artist allows you to sit down, relax, reflect and enjoy what will be one of the best, but possibly the busiest days of your life. This is your “get pampered moment” and time of calm before the wedding storm. All you need to do is wake up and let them get you ready. No rushing around, driving back and forth nor wedding morning chaos. Relax in the comfort of your own home, hotel, or wherever you choose to get ready. www.bridalbeautydetroit.com ~ Why not spend your morning being pampered before you walk down that aisle?
SUMMARY, Hiring a pro for your big day allows you to have a stress free morning to really sit back and be pampered. You will find that most people won’t remember what brand of crystal or linen you chose or which expensive wine and champagne you poured, but they will be looking at you, the bride; in person and in your photos and videos. These pictures in your wedding album will last a lifetime, records your family, children and their children. On this special day: how you look and feel is most important.